Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wednesday morning updates

Well, I've been awake this morning for the past 4 hours which is okay and normal I guess...that is if I was from London!!!
:)

Everyday with Mishka there's something new as she's growing with every minute. She's eating like a horse...pooping about the same (side note, I felt kinda bad and embarrassed for Mish after my last poop entry from Monday...then I remembered that I/we have spent the last month talking at length about Tasha's cervix, how dialated it is, how pliable it is, ect...modesty be damned!!!). She's awake alot more, which is very cool because she's starting to figure out how to use her ears and eyes simultaneously...she give the illusion that she's looking at me, which melts my heart like you wouldn't believe (seriously, I'm whipped like you wouldn't believe...me thinks that everyone else already knew that tho!). The lack of sleep for me has been okay for now (although this blog might have a much different tone in a couple hours!), poor Tasha has been up alot more than I have to this point...that'll hopefully balance out a bit more once she's able to pump and I can feed at night.

That's the excitement on this end. More soon.
db

No comments: