Sunday, April 23, 2006

So now what!?!?!?

The Towers are back home from the hospital, and Mishka is getting used to her new home! Simultanously, Mommy & Daddy are attempting to figure out how this new addition to the household changes things (early returns on this subject matter is that it's changed extensively!!!!).
Tash is resting and recovering well.
Mishka has really taken to breastfeeding (TG!!) and has been totally mellow and taking life in as it comes...I think Daddy could learn something from his daughter as I've been, how shall I say, a bit more vigilant and up tight ;)

So now what to do with the blog...hmmm...
I'll put on more pics as they come in (Uncle Jon hooked me up with some really great pics, especially with Mommy and daughter!), and I think I'll do a few text updates here and there; maybe put in a few blurbs about the birth itself...like I said before, we were all incredibly lucky as everything went real smooth, the nurses at SMMC were fantastic, especially the labor nurse, she was NAILS!!!!! Maybe tell a few stories too...we'll see.

later
daddy DB

No comments: