Monday, April 24, 2006

Monday morning update

Here's an in class post...yeah, this parenthood thing is gonna ruin any and all study habits...hey, maybe that'll be a good thing ;)

We all made it thru the first night at home, as you would expect, there wasn't alot of sleep due to feeding schedules and overhypersensitive parents...yeah, I'm pretty bad, poor Mishka makes any sort of gurgle and I'm doing commando flips through hallways, over beds to get right next to her to find her sleeping away healthy and angelically. :)

Mishka's GI system is up and working. Last night around dinner Babi and Babu detected a little smell around Mish, so I jumped up to see what was going on...mind you, to this point I'd checked the diaper several times when she's smelled like she's pooped only to find an empty diaper and cold, ticked off baby. (She's gassy, just like her daddy!!!) This time, not the case.
She erupted in her diaper, liquid poo EVERYWHERE!!!! To make this first significant poop even more fun, Mishka decided to do calestenics for daddy which lead to poo splatter and more crying, and eventually peeing on daddy who was cleaning the plethora of liqui-poo. I didn't gag, which I'm actually pretty psyched about. Tasha was in the other room yelling in to see if I was okay...I guess I might have busted out a few curses when Mish stuck her leg into the dirty diaper ;)

So it's as you'd expect, new parents fumbling around trying to figure out this new little life.

Back to class.
DB

1 comment:

Daddy Don-boy said...

Wash hands...you know, i knew that turkey sandwich tasted a little funny!!! Ewwwwww. :)