Sunday, April 23, 2006

More pics thanks to Jon and Jess!



Changing time, with cousin Bella looking to give the old man and assist :)

Little feet!!!!

Eyes wide open (okay, seriously, nothing melts my heart more than when she wakes up, opens her eyes and looks towards me trying to figure out how to work her ears and eyes simultaneously...just putty in Mishka's hands I am!!!)

And here's another family pic while Mishka yawns...she's got a really cute yawn...who am I kidding, she's got a real cute EVERYTHING!!!!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Congratulations Don and Tasha!!

She is beautiful!!

I'm so glad everything went well, please keep updating with pictures of the baby!!

Welcome to the family Mishka!

Love,
Colleen McManama

KHMcManama said...

She looks beautiful and you look ... psyched! Congratulations and best of luck with Mishka!

-Kerry