Friday, May 12, 2006

Daddy is a goofball

Figured I'd waste a little more time this rainy Friday afternoon by posting some silly pics of me and Mishka...



"Awe look, it's a little baby, can we keep her?!?!!?"

I really can't explain my facial expression other than I'd just had some ice cream and might have been experiencing a major sugar high...moving on...







"Ohhh, what's in here...BABY!!!!"
One of Daddy's new favorite hobbies is staring at his sleeping child while she's dreaming...sounds kinda boring (and borderline creepy) but it's actually quite a fun way to spend your time, and there is NOTHING boring about lil' Mishka :)


Daddy singing to his baby...worked so well that Mishka sang along, screaming into Daddy's ear...hopefully the hearing returns sometime soon. :)









This pretty much sums up how the week has gone...Daddy needs a vacation, maybe in a few weeks, just not right yet :)




Okay, that's it for today, have a great weekend!
db

1 comment:

Daddy Don-boy said...

Tower characteristics, huh...so Mishka stained one of Adam's shirts I take it...HAHAHA!!!!
Glad ya'll got to hang with Mish & Tasha the other day...good thing I wasn't there or I'd have to slap yous around in wiffle ball ;)