Monday, May 08, 2006

Check out my strawberry hat!!!



Here's Mishka sporting a very fashionable, springy number with her new strawberry hat! Thank you to Aunt Abby for making this cute little hat...as Mishka tries on her new wardrobe, I'll try to post the fashion pics :)









T'was an uneventful busy weekend which saw Mishka practicing her spit-upping and random crying fits at various times in the 24 hour time span. Thankfully she is still thriving...and getting out in public a bit more often (pics to come)
Mom is doing good, feeling much better physically (and, I might add as well, she looks FABULOUS!) and is just such a patient, caring mommy and wife. The old man is in the process of balancing school life with home life during exam time...if you happen to see my brain zipping by, feel free to direct it my way...thanks ;)

more later
db

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Hey, shouldn't you be studying?! Um, oh wait, shouldn't I be too? Don I am stalking your blog from new pics all the time, thanks for the Mish-fix :) And I agree your wife does look FABULOUS!!