Sunday, June 01, 2008

A proper girl's attire always includes a hat and bag




"Hello darling! On my trip south I was introduced to the fashion of a southern belle, and since I am quite the belle I simply HAD to partake with my spring dress, my hat and my bag...!"
(editor's note: yes, Mishka's left eye is swollen and looks like poop in these pics...she got some sort of bug bite by her eye and it got swollen, she looked like Rocky, we even think she said "cut me Mickey" a few times while playing with the other kids...or she could have been saying 'scuse me...whatever, back to the pics)



"Ah, my new hat makes the outfit!"










"Let's see how daddy looks in my new hat..."








"Ah yes, GORGEOUS!"
(editor's note #2: for those of you wondering, the complete annihilation of daddy db's pride and ego is almost done...Mishka's saving the last bit for Callie)
;)

No comments: