Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My how she grows!

Some great pics of Mishka during the past week...just a glimpse of how amazing this little girl is, if these pics don't bring a smile to your face, I'm not sure what will! ;)




Hey, check out my tie-dye t-shirt and my giggly smile!





Now check out what Mishka's learned to do with her thumb!!!!









Hey there, what's going on!!!



Look everyone, I can hold my breath and then spit!!







I've got a cool bow!!!!!!




Big smile (this one is daddy's favorite pic!)

2 comments:

Suzie said...

A message from California just for you!!....

Hi Mishka, I am so glad that I finally got to meet you and your parents. I have heard so many wonderful things about the three of you from your Aunt Suzie.
Thank you for being so cute! And thank your Mommy and Daddy for spending time with Emma.
I am so glad that Suzie and Shawn have such wonderful friends like your Mommy and Daddy.
I enjoy watching you grow. Soon I'll be watching videos of you walking and then your first day of school.
Enjoy being a baby because it goes by awfully fast. Make your parents hold you as much as you can while you are small enough and not walking on your own. Because once you start walking, you won't want to be held.
You are Beautiful!!
Mary (aka: Fairy God Mary) & Emma from California

Daddy Don-boy said...

Mishka wanted me to pass along her hellos and say how much fun she had meeting you and listening to Emma play the drums so well!!!!
Hope you enjoyed your east coast trip!!!
Mishka, via DB