Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Waiting...




Since Baby has decided to take its time, I figured I'd just throw in some random pics from the pregnancy and whatnot.

Here's Tash at 8 months...she's carried the baby all in front thoughout, in fact you really couldn't tell she was prego if you looked at her from behind!

Here's Uncle Jon (aka Clark...we'll have to see if that sticks...) and Aunt Jess with ultrasound pics in hand trying to figure out if it's a boy or girl...

I'll never tell... :)


From the left: Geoff, Tracey, Nate, Nicole, Robyn, Jay, Tony, Samit...all with shirts designating their names and roles, ya know, just in case they needed to be reminded. Of course I'm pimpin' the Daddy shirt...yeh, I'm not too excited about becoming a Dad (as he says with a heavily sarcastic grin)!!

Here's Tash and me chillin in March in the Red Sox room (aka the TV room). We'll be telling Baby that this is what we looked like before we sacrificed sleep for parenthood... sadly we look tired here too, so we can't utilize exhaution as an excuse for our insanity ;)

No comments: